Saturday, March 07, 2009

Growing Up


Look what this little guy is up to already! He just loves to bounce. It seems like just a few weeks ago that Helayna was bouncing in here - where has the time gone?

I came to play for a couple of days while Heather's working on a special project. It's been great fun playing and cuddling. Today Helayna learned to sing 'Row, Row, Row Your Boat' while riding in the laundry basket. She is such a good helper - she was right in there making pizza tonight.

I hope the snowstorm that blew in tonight passes by and the highways improve for tomorrow's drive home. Such a pain to have winter weather for so long - I am ready for spring!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I was right when I said he looks just like a little boy already! Too cute! Have a wonderful time playing, Grandma, and it was a delight to chat. I am still grinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is growing up so fast. Every time I see a new picture of him I'm surprised at his growth and development. I can't wait to come and play. I'm sure everyone enjoyed your visit this weekend. ;)
    I hope that winter weather clears out soon, too. Yesterday was 18C here, but it's cooling off this week again. Come on spring time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is growing so fast! My Jameson loved to bounce too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! He is getting so big already. I hope you had a wonderful visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where does the time go?? He is getting so big!! Wow.

    ReplyDelete