This post could pretty much just be about fresh summer fruits but there's more than that to be thankful for this week.
1. Our own bed! After 10 days of sleeping in other places it's very nice to be back home.
2. A chance for visiting with my parents as we drove home from Kelowna.
3. Farmers who own orchards and share the fruits of their labours (at very reasonable prices) with the rest of us.
4. That Heather and Helayna are okay after taking a tumble down a few stairs yesterday.
5. A chance to catch up a bit on blog reading.
6. Dark red dahlias gracing the dining room table.
7. Travel games like Scrabble to wile away the long hours of driving. My sister rocks at this game - she gets like 30 or 40 points per word!
8. For tiny fresh yellow tomatoes eaten straight our of Bob's parents' garden. They are amazing gardeners!!
I'm up to my armpits in sugar, peach pits and canning paraphernalia today! Back later!