This week I am grateful for:
1. Birthday cakes - I baked 2 of them for our weekend celebrations today.
2. A clean garage - whole lot of organizing and throwing away happened in there this week.
3. Fresh flowers from the garden - Meadow and Naomi sent a beautiful bunch and my Mom gave me peonies.
4. The beauty of God's creation in the mountains. We spent last weekend near Crowsnest Pass (I'll show you some quadding pictures next week).
5. Family gatherings and the memories we have to treasure from year to year.
6. Leaf lettuce from our garden - love the colour and the taste!
7. Iced tea - my favorite beverage in the summertime.
8. A fan to move the air inside the house. It's been over 30 degrees Celsius here for several days this week. And to top it all off, I baked a roast, 2 cakes, muffins and granola today - nothing like heating up the house even more!!