Monday, July 21, 2008

Simple Woman Daybook #2




For Today... Monday, July 21

Outside my Window... the sun is shining, the temperature is +30 degrees C and Bob is working on the forage harvester

I am thinking... about a layout that's on my studio desk

I am thankful for... the privilege of going wedding dress shopping with Kelsey on the weekend

From the kitchen... chocolate chip cookies, whole wheat buns and minute steak for supper

I am creating... a then and now layout about our daughter's birthday

I am going... to play with Meadow on Wednesday so her mom and dad can get the yard ready for Amanda's wedding

I am wearing... black shorts, striped tank top and white flipflops

I am reading... A Sunday at the Pool in Kigali

I am hoping...for lots of strawberries when I go picking tomorrow

I am hearing... birds chirping in the trees outside our house

Around the house... is a box ready to close and send to Melinda and things to take over for the wedding " 'tween" in the garden

One of my favorite things... a summer Sunday afternoon by the lake with our friends

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... strawberry jam, floors to wash, a letter to our Compassion child, hilling the potatoes, and hay to bale

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



apples growing on our tree

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal,
    Loved the glimpse into your day :)
    A wedding is such a wonderful life-changing event to anticipate!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal! Fun to read your blog:) What do you think of the book you're reading right now? Is it pretty graphic? I'm reading Shake Hands with the Devil and am almost done and would be interested in reading a similar book on the subject. Let me know what you think of it! Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete