I have much to be thankful for again this week.
1. Manicures and pedicures - big treats for me!!
2. Fresh blueberries - one of my favourite summer berries. I just eat them like this!
3. Music - I brought home 2 new worship CDs from the convention and I've played them daily.
4. Lilacs and their glorious smell that wafts around the yard.
5. Sunshine and glorious summer temperatures - at least for a few days.
6. Fresh garden produce - I'm picking lettuce tomorrow!! YEAH!!!!
7. Rhubarb from the garden, baked up into muffins.
8. Sunsets and the glory of a day ending.
9. The joy of sharing momentous family occasions with our children - Kelsey and Darrin's engagement makes me thankful for the gifts of love and understanding that a couple share when they decide to spend their lives together.