I found this new idea on Elizabeth Dillow's blog and today seems like a good day to try it out.
1. I seem to have come home exhausted. All I want to do is sleep and I am off to do just that as soon as I finish posting this.
2. Toothaches are awful!! Please, please go away.
3. Grampa Bob can fix anything, according to Meadow - including sewing a button on her jeans! I had to bring them home so "Grampa Bob fix".
4. Nachos with melted cheese are an acceptable supper.
5. Lilacs smell beautiful - and remind me of my Gramma.
6. Potato plants like cool weather - the first ones I planted a month ago are growing great.
7. Rhubarb muffins spell spring.
8. Only 11 days until the longest day of this year - and then the days start getting shorter - no!
9. Tomorrow is Convocation Day for my niece Jill who will graduate as a secondary school teacher of science and social studies. She is going to be a great teacher - lucky kids!
10. Lots of birthdays coming up this month - on the 12th, 19th, 26th, 29th, and 30th!