1. Going away for a weekend creates a huge pile of laundry, especially if it rains while you are camping!!
2. Spending the day playing is tiring for this Gramma.
3. Daily rain will cause weeds to grow like wildfire.
4. June in Alberta is a beautiful time - especially when the wild roses are blooming.
5. Two year olds are huge copycats and love to help with anything you do, whether it's washing windows or baking cake.
6. Spending a evening with book club friends is great therapy - the laughter, the discussion and the friendships formed truly enrich my life.
7. Housecleaning - including moving furniture, taking windows apart and washing light fixtures - makes a house sparkle but takes a lot of time and elbow grease!
8. Getting your first job as a new teacher is a reason to celebrate! Yeah, Jill - enjoy your year with those junior high kids in Viking!
9. I'm excited for all my teacher friends who are on their last week of school for another year. They have so earned their summer vacations.
10. There have been so many gorgeous sunsets already this summer and I'm glad I have a chance to capture them on film.