Listography 2013 - #8 - Animals I Love
1. Dogs, especially German Shepherds - we've had some of them over the years and they were wonderful companions.
2. Elephants - their very social behaviour, curiosity and care for each other is amazing. I am still in awe of the fact that we saw so many of them in Africa.
3. Dolphins and whales - graceful and elusive, adding to their mystery.
4. Birds, especially little ones like hummingbirds, colourful ones like bluejays and graceful ones like swans.
5. Giraffes - so regal and unique in the animal kingdom.
6. Porcupines - what was God thinking when he created these?!
7. Mountain goats and their incredible climbing abilities.
8. Polar bears in all their grandeur.
9. Turtles - no one else quite like them with those shells.
10. Pandas - another unique one. I loved seeing them in China but in the wild would be truly amazing.
11. Bees - fascinating workers who produce something so sweet.
12. Penguins - how the fathers care for their babies impresses me!
13. Big cats like cheetahs, tigers and leopards.