Saturday, February 09, 2013

Capture Your 365 - February, 2013

Katrina over at Capture Your 365 posts great photo prompts and amazing examples daily, with little snippets of wisdom along the way.  I made a little promise to myself about the February list :)

1.  Heartfelt sentiment
 
 framed in our home

2.  Shadow

the morning shadow of our house

3.  A Pop of Red

one of Maelle's babies

5.  Nap

Maelle's napping spot right beside more babies

6.  Backlit
morning smoothie ingredients

7.  Use Your Senses

what I saw when I looked out the bedroom window

8.  More Than One

at 6:45 a.m. she kept busy by bring all her babies, 
one by one to Daddy's bed 

9.  Through the Looking Glass

just me, my camera and a woven knot scarf
(using these directions posted via Ann's blog)

2 comments:

  1. Love that you are doing this! And that self portrait is my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely set of prompts! I'm going to check into that meme.

    Thanks so much for dropping in to say hi at my blog! We weathered the storms nicely and have a beautiful sunny day today!

    Hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete