Listography 2012 - #38 - Photos I Wish I'd Taken
I only have a few regrets in my life and this week's topic reveals one of them!
1. Newborn photos of our son and daughters
2. Little fingers, toes, ears, smiles - the closeups of babies
3. All the firsts - first smile, first rollover, first sitting, first crawling, first steps, first tooth - and so on.
4. Reading together when they were little
5. My pregnancies - I have 1 photo from 36 months total of being pregnant.
6. More people pictures when we were on vacations (seriously - I have more pictures of elk in the mountains than of the people who were on the trip!,
7. Pictures of our parents with our children when they were little - I have some from birthdays but didn't do it regularly.
8. Farm pictures of Bob working, especially in the dairy barn
9. Photos of the kids helping me in the kitchen and the garden
10. Pictures of our vehicles through the years
11. Photos of building our house
12. Everyday photos of the things we ate, the games we played, the people who were in our lives.
I guess the lesson learned from this is that when you know better, you do better. So our grandchildren are blessed - I take lots of photos of them and their parents take even more! And each one is just a precious reminder of their days.