1. I am finished Christmas shopping!
2. I have wrapped only a couple of things.
3. Two stockings are actually stuffed - that's unheard of for me! It's usually a late night job on Dec. 23rd.
4. I'm pretty sure this is the last year I'm going to do stockings. Now that our kids have their own homes, it's an activity they can do with their own little families.
5. Christmas caroling, Christmas bingo, Christmas treats, Christmas art, Christmas card making, Christmas letters to Santa - it was quite a day at school today!
6. Tonight was the first night I've had to wait in a long line at a checkout. Smart store setup at Home Outfitters as they channel the lineup right between rows of bins with stuff to peruse, think you need and therefore purchase!
7. There was not a single bag of icing sugar on the shelves at the grocery store tonight. I guess icing cookies has become a big must-do project.
8. It took two tries but the family picture for Christmas cards is now in the house. Costco has some weird formatting program and on the first try, they cut the border off on two sides. I was somewhat less than impressed!
9. I am so thankful for Christmas cards that contain letters and pictures. It's such a treat to get those envelopes throughout December.
10. Mel, Tyler and Samuel have arrived safely in Alberta :) and will soon come to our house. :))