This week I am grateful for these things:
1. Blooming things - in our yard the saskatoon bushes, mayday trees and cranberry bushes have beautiful flowers on them.
2. Grandchildren - I am so looking forward to cuddling Samuel in 3 weeks! Meanwhile the other 3 thrill me to bits.
3. Being able to leave school at 3:30 p.m. with nothing but an empty lunch container in my bag.
4. Grilled veggies served with saskatoon vinegar.
5. Spring rain showers and the rainbow that reminds me of God's promises.
6. An aircard for the computer that makes it so easy to get internet access.
7. Reliable vehicles.
8. A trip to the fabric store - I love that place!
9. Peace and quiet - in the house and in my spirit.
10. I know I've said this before but Ann at A Holy Experience continues to inspire and challenge me. This week she has suggestions for daily journal writing entries. I am so going to do this - would you like to join in? Just let me know and we can encourage one another.
The view from our balcony in Canmore. The inn's hot tub is behind the circular wall in the bottom LH corner and the balcony is the main one off the common area.