Our niece Jennifer was married yesterday so here is a peek at our day.
6. Jen with her sister and her Mom
7. Supper was 10 different appetizer courses - everything from these cold asparagus-ham rolls to tiny planks of baked salmon with carmelized onions and tiny potatoes. It was an awesome feast!!
8. Wedding cake - each guest was given one of the miniature cake boxes, all of them made by Jen's mom. She made 4000 little white flowers to put on the cakes! What a beautiful labour of love!
9. Wedding car - decorated by Jen's brother :))
10. A group photo of all the guests with Jen and Will. Esther was the only one missing because she was taking the photo.
It was a lovely celebration in Canmore with the mountains as a backdrop and we pray that God will guide Jen and Will on their married journey.