1. We went to a travel show last night - and we saw images just like these -
Photo credits - Exodus.co.uk - and they went on for nearly 90 minutes!
2. Our new passports arrived today! They are good to 2014 which means we should be able to do alot of traveling in the years ahead :)) My old one has stamps from the U.S., Belize, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, England, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Brazil and Argentina. There were 2 visas from China and Brazil. Not bad for 5 years!! I'm going to do a scrapbook layout with it.
3. Lunch today was Mushroom Chowder and Sauteed Portobello Mushrooms with Peppers and Cheese on a Panini Bun at the Eco Cafe - so delicious! They were recently mentioned in the AMA Westworld magazine so it will be even busier over there this summer.
4. My mom's pedicure looks great!
5. The greenhouse visit was inspiring and colorful. I'm going back next week to pick up some plants. It's just too cold to have them out yet - it was -1 degree C last night.
6. Here is the first LO I did on the weekend, showing some flowers that were growing in Andrzej and Maria's yard in Poland. I love how it turned out!
7. If you know someone who is graduating this year or you're looking for Mother's Day ideas, then Bakerella is the place to go! Seriously cute stuff over there these days.
8. Ann at A Holy Experience has written this post and another one about what happens on a farm when a storm goes by and the power goes off. If you've ever lived on a farm you can relate to this so perfectly. I like her analogies with God as our power source.
9. The trees are finally showing some buds but it's going to have to warm up alot before the leaves pop out. It's going to be very chilly for our local high school graduation this weekend.
10. I bought the first watermelon of the season - I can hardly wait to cut in to it :))