This week I am grateful for these things:
1. Melinda, Tyler and their little one were honoured at a baby shower in Nova Scotia today and Linda (the hostess) shared wonderful pictures online as soon as the party was over! This is the quilt she made for "Shim" - a whole winter's project! How I wish we could have been there to share in the fun.
2. Safe travels as we journeyed to and from Airdrie again this weekend.
3. A whole long day of scrapbooking with Heather - we both got lots done and enjoyed the company.
4. Sunshine and +19 today :))
5. A delicious lunch/brunch with Darrin. We missed Kelsey who is fighting a cold.
7. Opportunities to use my camera - taken at the mill site in Radium.
8. Phone calls to my sister - and long chats!
9. The voices of our grandchildren - on the phone, in person, in conversation, singing, or whispering sweet words to us - like "Gramma, please let's go to the park" or "I had a great day".
10. Crisp salads.
I hope you have taken time to make a gratitude list - it is such a great way to reflect on the week just past. And may the week ahead be full of sunshine and God's love!