I have so much to be thankful for this week. I am blessed every single day.
1. Warm weather and sunshine in the spring time. We've enjoyed a few days of it but it's not going to last - the forecast is for -4 and flurries on Saturday, Sunday and into next week. That just means lawn and garden work will have to wait yet - and that's something to be thankful for!!
2. Walks with these two special people!
The plan to get up on the rock didn't work out so well!
3. New recipes - I tried Sauerkraut with Apples and Pork Chops this week.
4. Learning with and helping my confirmation class to understand God's word, what it means to believe in Him and how to live your life as He intended you to do. Teens can ask the hardest questions! But that's a very good thing when we are learning.
5. Learning new creative techniques
My sister and her friend are always finding something new to try and yesterday I got to join them. I was the rookie so I got the job of sprinkling glitter all over things - and then trying to put the extra away and brush it off everything!
These are going to become cards very soon! They were made using tacky tape, punches and 3 colors of ultrafine glitter. They are so much better in real life!
6. Happy mail like cards, invitations and notes - I so appreciate the time and effort that people take to send these along.
7. Haircuts and new hairdressers - it worked out just great!
8. Phone calls from loved ones - this morning the first call of the day was "Hi, Gramma!" - what a sweet sound!!