I came over to my sister's for a little creative time and we are having a great time together. Today we:
- had Eggs Benedict for breakfast
- went for a walk on the crocus hill
- had pizza and pineapple for lunch
- learned a new technique using tacky tape and glitter (so, so pretty!)
- worked on albums using Stacy Julian's "Finish Line" concept (basically creating an album in a short period of time with minimal time spent choosing/debating)
- had Thai Ginger noodle bowls for supper (do you see a pattern here? It's all about the food!!)
- visited with Jill (my niece) who will be finished her education degree after exams next week - she's knee deep in applications and resumes
- laughed alot
- made an appointment for a haircut
- chatted with Larry (my brother-in-law) in between his trips to the grain elevator with loads of canola
- scratched Watson's ears (he's the family beagle)
- baked Monkey Bread (after waiting 18 hours for it to rise!)
- enjoyed every moment of our time together!!
I could stay here for a week and still have things to talk about, to create and to laugh about. It's always a great place to visit and feel loved!! Thanks, E!!