My calendar shows this quote for April:
"As you simplify your life,
the laws of the universe will be simpler."
Henry David Thoreau
I think it's a quote to live by. So in that light, here is my list of things I am very grateful for this week.
1. Our precious granddaughters and the time we get to spend together. Heather and Helayna are for a few days and we are having a marvelous time. Papa is out giving a quad ride as I write this!
(Thanks for sharing the picture, Heather!)
2. juicy fresh navel oranges - thanks for sharing, Na!
3. safety while driving on the busy windy highways, especially as the seasons change and snow squalls are blowing about.
4. a new travel Bible that fits perfectly in my purse.
5. phone calls and visits from friends.
6. a brand new month with promises of spring, green, sunshine and warmth.
7. music to soothe the soul.
8. familiar old toys that have come up from the basement to be played with again - Cabbage Patch dolls, doll furniture and clothes, And the joy that our little ones have in carrying them around and re-creating their own lives with the toys.
Happy Friday to you!!