My reflections this week are made on the day after my birthday - such a good time to think back and give thanks. My list of gratefulness:
1. The One who gave me life, continues to sustain, supports and loves me beyond anything I can ever imagine. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for another full year of living and all the goodness that you shower on me every day.
2. Good health - I really have no health issues at all and I am so grateful to be well, energetic and capable.
3. Quiet time to do the things I love - read, study, sew, work with pictures, scrapbook.
4. Lunch at the Eco Cafe' with Naomi and Meadow yesterday. I had a delicious Portabello Mushroom Panini Sandwich and Saskatoon Plum Pie for dessert. We had a lovely time together.
5. New books to read - I got some for my birthday and a box from Amazon also arrived today.
6. Bright new plates and a table runner to use every day. Thanks, E!
7. Birthday wishes and treats from so many special people. I really am blessed!
8. Birthday celebrations with famiy. My aunt has a tradition of inviting us for a birthday dinner - it's always such a nice treat!