Friday, November 09, 2007

Good Times

Today Naomi, Meadow and I drove to Red Deer and met Heather and Helayna for some fun, lunch and a bit of shopping. It was a VERY good day!!



These 2 little ones were so good at greeting each other! Love that they are enthusiastic about sharing their affection with all of us!




And then we all got into the water. It didn't take long until the little girls were moving all over and having a whole lot of fun! I'm so glad I took the camera!




It was good to meet these 2 and hang out at the pool before the weather turns bad. Swimming is such a good activity for all of us and there was only one other little girl and her gramma in the whole place!! Yesterday they had 25 the lifeguard said so we definitely picked the right day to go!




Both the girls are very good at blowing bubbles and putting their faces down into the water already. Meadow is fearless and she's so stable that she walks all over, deep water or not. Helayna isn't quite as steady at walking yet so she holds back a bit. I can just imagine the two of them in about a year - it will take 3 or 4 of us to keep up to them!!




The balls and the slide were fun but they just loved moving around in the water.



I'm so glad we could meet and spend some time together! It was a marvelous day!!

6 comments:

  1. AWWWW! You got some really good photos! I'm so glad we were able to meet up too! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I love seeing those two together. They are so adorable, especially hugging and kissing. I can't wait until they're talking to each other. Grandma, where's your bathing suit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! And am I missing something or are the Mums twins? They are SO alike? (I really do need to go back to the beginning and read all your posts...I am lost with who is and is not your child!)
    By the way, my sister in Switzerland says it has been snowing non stop and is set to keep falling for the next 4 days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful you are enjoying this time of life :o)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun family activity! Great photos!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first picture is priceless. Too cute for words.

    It will be fun showing them when they are older.There is a picture like this of me and my cousin that gets pulled out from time to time. Especially when we were teenagers and didn't get along as well.

    You have such a BEAUTIFUL family!

    ReplyDelete