"The place to be happy is here.
The time to be happy is now."
Happy, happy idea for a happy, happy life. This is going into my "Glimpses" album that I'm making with Stacy Julian in her Big Picture Scrapbooking class online. Go over there and check it out - every one should have one of these albums to leave as a legacy. And --- we get to go to a reception with her when she comes to Edmonton for the Urban Scrapbook Convention at the end of April!!! Happy time that will be! I will definitely share pictures.
Happy today because-----
- report cards went home
- the testing/assessment frenzy is relaxed for awhile
- the sun is shining and the temperature is up
- Darrin's coming home to celebrate his birthday this weekend
- we are having company for supper tomorrow night
- on Sunday I plan to sew a skirt to send to Africe (I cut it out last night!)
- and I am going to the gym for a workout NOW (sadly neglected this stuff for the last several weeks but spring is here and I need to get back on track - wish me luck!)
Have a happy weekend!!