Friday, March 09, 2007

It's Friday!

"The place to be happy is here.
The time to be happy is now."
Robert Ingersoll

Happy, happy idea for a happy, happy life. This is going into my "Glimpses" album that I'm making with Stacy Julian in her Big Picture Scrapbooking class online. Go over there and check it out - every one should have one of these albums to leave as a legacy. And --- we get to go to a reception with her when she comes to Edmonton for the Urban Scrapbook Convention at the end of April!!! Happy time that will be! I will definitely share pictures.

Happy today because-----
- report cards went home
- the testing/assessment frenzy is relaxed for awhile
- the sun is shining and the temperature is up
- Darrin's coming home to celebrate his birthday this weekend
- we are having company for supper tomorrow night
- on Sunday I plan to sew a skirt to send to Africe (I cut it out last night!)
- and I am going to the gym for a workout NOW (sadly neglected this stuff for the last several weeks but spring is here and I need to get back on track - wish me luck!)

Have a happy weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Another busy week finished, and some things to enjoy and look forward to this weekend. I'd love to see a picture of the skirt when you get it finished. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete