Sunday, February 18, 2007

Playing with Meadow

We were so happy to spend an evening with Meadow and Naomi this week. Jerry was coaching basketball and then had a council meeting so we took supper over and spent some time with the 2 girls, providing Na with a little break and some adult company. It was great fun - and of course we took a few (!!) pictures.



Such a girl - she loves the phone already!




Hanging out on the table, wearing her new Valentine's Day sweater.




We were singing "I'm a Little Teapot" and this was the "tip me over and pour me out" part!! Meadow loves singing and motion so this made her very happy!!




"Okay, I'm all set - let's get going!"




"And here I go - up, up and away!"




"I don't get this crawling thing!"

Oh, that girl is a busybody - constantly looking for action! We just enjoy her more every time we see her. It's amazing how much joy such a little one can bring to life!

5 comments:

  1. What a girl! She's got so much personality. These pictures definitely show how busy she is. I can imagine how fun it is to visit and see her change week by week. We miss hanging out with the Drebert family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute as a button! Love the I'm a little tea pot song! Such fab Grandparents you and Bob make! What a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:52 AM

    She is growing so big!! She looks so content! What great photos.

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, she sure is growing and cuter than ever! What a little treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sweet. Love her chubby cheeks. She looks adorable in her valentines sweater. I love seeing you and Bob enjoying your grand daughters. Meadow and Helayna are blessed to have the two of you.

    ReplyDelete