Saturday, February 10, 2007

On the Road

I've been gone from home for a few days now! Here are a few pictures from the road. We start out at Teacher's Convention where I went to some amazing sessions. I'll share more about that in another post. Yesterday I flew to Vancouver to meet Bob, Darrin, Kelsey and some very good friends and we attended a financial conference today. It's gorgeous here - green and +10 today with sunny skies. Conference is over and we heard about all kinds of ways to get rich - if only it were so easy!! So we are off to a little waterfront restaurant for supper - catch you later. Hope you are having a great weekend too.



The exhibit area at convention - where a whole lot of shopping happens!




The 3 of us have stayed in the city during conventions for many years - we have long visits, laugh and laugh, ponder the mysteries of students and teaching and then drink a little wine!





And now in Vancouver - Morning at the marina - from our room




Poolside garden from our room

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:48 AM

    I had NO idea you were here in Vancouver!!! Ahhh, I am soooo sad!! Oh, and your pic of the Skytrain bridge - I cross the Patullo Bridge 3 days/week (right next to it) to get to my firm!! The pic might be pretty, but the commute is not!!!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete