Friday, September 22, 2006

10 Things

to be grateful for today - lifted from another blog today but I can't remember where I read it! My apologies to the originator.

1. Days set aside at school for professional development with the challenge of new discoveries, thoughts and effort.

2. Sincere, dedicated thought put into developing our school's mission and vision statements and colleagues who trust and contribute.

3. Beautiful pink roses made into a corsage.

4. Hot buttered popcorn.

5. Our dog hurrying to meet me when I come home at the end of the day.

6. Comfy rocking chairs.

7. Phone calls from Melinda and Tyler as they leave in the morning for Poland.

8. Sunshine!!!!

9. Being empowered by school admin.

10. Potluck breakfasts!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea to end each day with a list of things for which you are thankful... makes us more grateful and humbled, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great list! I need to do this!

    ReplyDelete