Saturday, May 04, 2013

Five on Friday

1.
Quote of the Week
Do you want to be a power in the world? Then be yourself.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


2.  It's National Scrapbook Day tomorrow and I will be making wonderful memories with our family as we celebrate some birthdays and gather with all of our children and their families.  We are blessed to have both sets of great-grandparents coming as well.  

And then I'm looking forward to doing some scrapbooking later with all the pictures we'll take!

3.  It's been a very full week of fun with Melinda, Samuel and Malachi.  I can't believe that they are going home in 4 sleeps!  Every time they come the days fly by faster and faster.  Our house is going to be some quiet when they are gone.  So, so thankful that they came for this visit.

4.  I made a little visit to my favourite greenhouse on the second day they were open this week.  Two little helpers were on a roll when we picked out pansies.  I thought 5 trays would do but we ended up with 10!  They were so helpful and so excited to get pansies.  My Gramma would have loved seeing her great-great-grandchildren excited to choose them - they were her very favourite flowers.   The greenhouse is  a place of happiness for me - I would not have said that 5 years ago.  Amazing how a person changes, even at my age!

5.  


Two In A Treehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment