Friday, April 05, 2013

Five on Friday

1.

Quote of the Day
“Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation.”
Walter Cronkite (1916-2009);
American broadcast journalist


2.  In a letter to her son, Glennon Melton writes some poignant thoughts as she hopes that he will be compassionate towards his classmates.  It's well worth reading!

3.  Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals used this lovely photo as inspiration this week.  It's my favourite color of all time :)


4.  I subbed 4 days in a row at the elementary school this week and I have 2 more at the beginning of next week (those will be at the secondary school).  'I'm glad it's the weekend' pretty much sums up how I feel tonight, even though I really enjoyed each day!

5.  Photo of the week:


My favourite Easter treat this year


No comments:

Post a Comment