And even more dramatically than the weather has changed here, so have the lives of those who live in northern Japan changed forever. What devastation and ruin the earthquake and tsunami have brought to the land! I pray that those affected might somehow know God's love and grace as they live through these days. And I pray that I might be see how to best help and be God's hands and feet in this. For now all I can do is pray fervently for God to work miracles.
And my days continue to be filled with His grace and my joy. What abundance and safety I am daily granted!
#2203 - #2230
- the incredible way that God takes care of every single detail of our lives!
- Tyler being accepted for residency in Canada
- that all 3 of our daughters support and love their husbands so fully
- hearing about weekend adventures that are completely enjoyed
- beautiful warm temperatures
- feeling like spring will actually come
- hot water for morning showers
- bright, beautiful daffodils on the table
- unexpected days of subbing
- Grampas who can go swimming with little ones
- big juicy oranges
- vision for future developments
- living in this safe place
- educational assistants and their help in the classroom
- children's picture books
- chocolate cake
- slow cooker simmering away
- casseroles in the freezer
- Friday evenings playing cards with friends
- freshly vacuumed floors
- a dishwasher humming along
- creative time
- sprouts on potatoes
- walking the Lenten pathway
- knowing that He is coming again!
- adjusting my life to walk more closely to Him