Just a few random tidbits from our Saturday:
- Tyler took Edward, Linda and Bob to the zoo this afternoon
- he studied in the park while they toured
- Mel and I had a day at home
- went to the market, downloaded pictures, did laundry, baked cookies
- cooking up perogies, mushrooms (fresh picked from the fields) and scrambled eggs for supper
- enjoying more autumn colors and sunshine
Mel says this is all they've seen of me since I arrived in Europe! Not quite - but I have enjoyed taking lots of pictures.
Bob is in heaven - herring heaven, that is! There are so many different kinds on the store shelves that it's really hard for him to make a decision. But along with Edward and Tyler he's taste tested a few.
A tired crew walking home with suitcases and bags from shopping (alot!) in Prague.