It's our sweet baby girl's 25th birthday today! Where has the time gone? She is going to be a Mom herself in just a few weeks. Some things to know about her:
- she is a registered nurse, working ICU or emergency but her leave started last week
- she is the one of our kids who lives closest to us now.
- she loves to play in the water - and has since she was born! These days it means she's in a masters swimming class (still) and kayaks or boats whenever she can. And they live on a lake too!
- she's a great cook - but I think all of our girls are!
- entertaining is high on her list of things to do.
- she's a regular Martha Stewart type.
- she is not afraid to try anything new, including house renovations and mogul skiing.
- she's only gained 28 lbs. in her pregnancy.
Happy Birthday, Naomi!! Hope your husband spoiled you today! And I hope the Oilers win the Cup just for you!