1. Jill at MamaLoaf wrote an excellent post titled, "wait and see" this week. It's excellent reading! I love how she sees Him everywhere - what a great reminder!
2. There are so many generous giveaways going on all over the web these days. Be sure to visit me - and whole bunch of others - who are participating in the Sew, Mama, Sew December giveaway day on Monday. There will definitely be lots of great things to win and great ways to be inspired!
3. I'm going to make a couple of Brownie Wreaths as gifts this year. They are so simple - and so unique.
4. I saw this on Pinterest today - thanks to my friend, Sue, for sharing it.
5. This new printer has come to live at our house, after the last one kept coming up with Code 5100 error every. single. time. I wanted to print something. I guess having the same printer for 7 years is pretty good. But now I have to learn all about the new features of this one - another learning curve :)