1. I found a tiny but oh, so lovely, quilt shop in Spruce Grove today. At Woodland Quilting, the walls were covered with samples and the shelves were stuffed with beautiful fabrics. They had Basic Grey fabrics and many gorgeous fat quarters. If you are in the area and looking for fabric, I highly recommend stopping by. I wish they had a website that you could check out.
2. There is a weather warning for frost - AND snow tonight!! It's the 3rd of June - what the heck??!!
3. The Company's Coming cookbook company has a new book titled "Whole Grain Cooking". It features grains in everything from appetizers to desserts. I have a huge collection of books from this company and I'll be watching for this one to add to my shelf.
4. Melinda, Tyler and Samuel are on their way to Fredericton, NB this weekend. If you could say a prayer for safe travels and a community to call home I (and they) would be most appreciative.
5. I completely missed that in May this little blog celebrated its 5th birthday!! It's been 1577 posts, sharing stories and pictures and celebrating this life I lead. Thanks for being along for the ride!