Checking the Grain Crop
1. We adore and love to be with our grandchildren.
2. We are both thoughtful and non-confrontational. But we stick up for what we believe in.
3. We share a love of growing things.
4. The farm and country life is in our blood.
5. Sometimes being by one's self is bliss.
6. We love to read.
7. We have been strongly influenced by our fathers.
8. "If there are no leftovers, someone went away hungry" is a bit of a motto when we entertain.
9. Flowers make one happy, especially sweet peas and pansies.
10. Chocolate is a food group, right?!
11. When driving we often take the road less travelled.
12. We love curling - and lots of other sports.
13. Our faith and church are hugely important to us.