Listography 2013 - #19 - Places I Have Gone This Week
1. Airdrie to stay with our grandchildren while their Mama and Papa went off to the mountains for a day.
2. Red Deer to fill the gas tank on the van with gas.
3. Ponoka, on my way home from Airdrie, to pick up some flowers to give to our granddaughter at her piano recital (because I forgot to do it in Airdrie or Red Deer!).
4. Calmar to the high school for 1.5 days of subbing.
5. Leduc to No Frills to buy groceries.
6. Leduc to Winners to browse and buy a gift or two.
7. Calmar to the elementary school for 2 days of subbing.
8. Thorsby the the library to pick up a book I had on hold.
9. to the greenhouse - many times! - to water and transplant tomatoes.
10. to the chicken coop to feed, bed, tuck in and otherwise enjoy the chickens.
11. to the garden to hoe weeds, which are growing faster than any of the vegetables!
12. to the kitchen to make meals and lunches - and then to quickly leave for the next project, before doing all the dishes.
13. back and forth to the field, ferrying Bob to move tractors and trucks while he tries to finish seeding, in between rain showers.