In her AEzine Newsletter this week, Ali Edwards asks "What are your scrapbook essentials?" I've been thinking about it and here's my list.
1. Cardstock - solid colors, textured - especially browns, black and cream/white.
2. Ink - Van Dyke brown by Tim Holtz is my favorite - it looks great on anything.
3. Computer - for journalling and titles.
4. Tape runner - by 3L - nothing better!
5. Brads - all colors, usually small or medium sizes.
6. Corner rounder - I've pulled mine out again.
7. Ribbon - it just finishes so many things perfectly.
8. Chipboard, especially covered with patterned paper - love the dimension it gives.
9. Sewing machine - for stitching and adding texture - so easy and so beautiful.
10. Rubons - especially alphabets, swirls, flowers - actually, any and all!!
11. Stamps - I really do love these guys, especially for finishing details on layouts and definitely for cards.
So - what are your essentials? This was such a good question for me to consider. Now to use up some of that stuff in my studio!!