10 Things in my life right now:
1. I have many tomatoes sitting in boxes, waiting to be made into salsa and spaghetti sauce. Not sure when that's going to happen!
2. There are still potatoes to dig. Bob's exuberance in planting this spring is not matched by his availability for digging this fall!
3. Squash has made its appearance in cookies, pies, soups, and pasta sauces this fall - all good ways to use this prolific vegetable. The colour it adds to food is positively beautiful!
4. I am so enjoying my confirmation class students at church. They are curious, cooperative, eager and fun to be around. I am amazed at how God is working with us each week - it's amazing what He does with all of us when we open ourselves up to Him.
5. Winter could stay away until December 20th for my part.
6. I love when our granddaughters come to visit and head straight to my scrapbook room to create. Their creations hang on our fridge until they are replaced on the next visit.
7. This Caramel Apple Upside-Down Cornmeal Cake is on my must-bake list this week.
8. My niece reminded me this week that Christmas is 2 months away and then someone said that was 9 more Fridays - and I felt panicked!
9. Our chickens are gone and I miss them. I wish winter wasn't so cold and long so that we could keep some laying hens around.
10. We are thinking about a trip to the East Coast to visit a certain special family in the not too distant future.
11. Just because -
I miss blogging. I need to do something to change that!